This is going to be a house constant, I can already tell. I started a new batch of the northern brown ale that I made in 090501 and killed off last week.
The brewing process seems to get easier with practice. I'm still learning how to control the boil, trying to find a happy medium between the brewpot's lid position and boilovers. It helps that the Geordie Ale only has two hop additions, one at the beginning and one near the end. That reduces the opportunities for inducing boilover and the subsequent mess.
I hit the 1.044 OG I was looking for dead on, so if I can keep it clean and get a good fermentation going, I hope it will be as successful as the first edition of this brew.